Tuesday, February 4, 2014

SNOW DAY...

SNOW DAY....BRINGS HOT READS!


The Book Gods at NetGalley have once again brought me a yummy and deliciously naughty read.


4 LOGS ON THE FIRE to
ABLAZE (Fireside Series book 1)
by MORGAN BLACK


Sooo, what happens when you get trapped in the snow with your naughty dream man? That's the premise of this serial. It's a delicious dilemma for a girl to be in. A young woman trapped in a gilded cage by her family's status and her father's desire comes face to face with what freedom can feel like. She finally has the courage to make a choice for herself and what a decision it is.


A man with a shadowy past. Secrets surround him and only serve to make him all the more irresistible. Even though she's all he wants, will he take all that she has to offer? Sometimes your past can ruin your future. Ms. Black has written a wonderful introduction to what promises to be a sexy and smart series.


I'm not usually a fan of short serials (I'm a super greedy reader and ALWAYS want more!) but I can't help myself! ABLAZE paints a great beginning to a very addictive story. The cliffhanger at the end literally had me screaming WHAT THE F*** to my e-reader!! If that's not a good enough reason to pick up this read, then I really can't help you.


So come on my book people, join me on the journey to see what happens to Cheyenne and Luke. Can a spark really turn into a fire of love? By God I hope so, but we'll just have to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment